A minimal-hassle way to manage your time
...especially if you suffer from an over-abundance of "just one more
- Simple, intuitive design
- Galago/libnotify timer-expiry notifications
- Timer-expiry notifications are re-displayed every 15 minutes as a
non-intrusive but insistent reminder.
- Python 2.4+, PyGTK 2.x, and (optional) notify-python.
- While some people use versions of this on Windows, it's currently only actively tested on
Linux. Also, minimum required dependency versions are not yet confirmed.
- Simply unpack and run timeclock.py. No installation required.
- GNU GPL 2.0 or later
You can download this project in either
You can also clone the project with Git
$ git clone git://github.com/ssokolow/timeclock